Genealogical and Professional Society Memberships
- Association of Professional Genealogists
- Czechoslovak Genealogical Society International
- National Genealogical Society
- Polish Genealogical Society of America
- “The Fulbright Experience.” University of Pittsburgh Honor College Newsletter Fall (2012): 1.
Posted with the permission of https://honors.pitt.edu
- “Finding Your Genetic DNA Cousins – One Geographic Location at a Time.”
Nase rodina, 25 No. 4 (2013): 150-157.
- “Sunday at Grandma’s”
Nase rodina, 31 No. 4 (2019): 158-162.
- “Connecting with Collateral Cousins Using DNA”
Nase rodina, 31 No. 4 (2019): 163-167.
SlovakGenealogy is capable of performing research on both sides of the ocean. Karen continues her overseas research trips in search of new record sets. Working with native Slovak and Polish researchers in-country, the select team has over 40 years of experience performing genealogical and archival research, record retrieval, transcribing Cyrillic records, preparing you for your ancestral village trips, locating and interviewing family, DNA testing, and more!